Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About Redeemers Group Inc.
Memphis, TN 38118
Little Rock, AR 72201
Visit Our Website
If your foundation suffers from cracks, settling, bowed or leaning walls, Redeemers Group Inc. has the solutions for you. Serving Memphis, Little Rock, Southaven & nearby in the tri-state area, the contractors at Redeemers Group Inc. can increase the value of your property and breathe new life into your home with durable, secure foundation repairs.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Southwestern Tennessee, Northeastern Arkansas, and Northern Mississippi, customers can benefit from:
- Award-winning, patented foundation repair systems
- Trained & licensed foundation repair specialists
- 25-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Direct contractor financing options for qualified borrowers
- Free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Slab Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
Proudly serving the tri-state area of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas, including Memphis, Germantown, Bartlett, Collierville, TN; Jonesboro and Van Buren, AR; Southaven, Olive Branch, Tupelo, MS and nearby.
No matter what your foundation problem is, Redeemers Group Inc. can find the perfect solution for you! Contact us today for your free foundation inspection and estimate!